Getting to know Javnyuy Joybert (Founder)
Javnyuy Joybert is a Social Entrepreneur, Empowerment Coach, Personal Development Strategist/Blogger and a dynamic, prolific and strategic Entrepreneurship/Business Management Trainer and a blend of corporate administrative gifts. He is a focused and purposeful young African
Javnyuy is a certified Business Management and Entrepreneurship trainer by The American Entrepreneurship Foundation (AEF) California USA, performance and efficiency consultant whose forte lies in Empowerment, Training and Development in the areas of Entrepreneurship, Leadership, Personal Development and Business Management Development. He is one of the youngest and finest Entrepreneurship, Organizational Leadership and results based Business Management trainers in Africa.
Javnyuy Joybert is the Founder/CEO of COSDEF Group which is an African holding social enterprise with 3 subsidiaries namely The Center for Entrepreneurship, Leadership & Business Management Development (CELBMD) Africa – The Pan African Professional Skills Development Center, Wikajobs Career Management Firm & CAMMICS – Mobile Microfinance. We are committed to designing & redefining solutions that last to solve Africa’s problems like poverty in rural areas, unemployment, skills deficiency, community under-development to transform lives, communities & nations.
1) The Center for Entrepreneurship, Leadership and Business Management Development (CELBMD) Africa – The Pan African Professional Skills Professional Center. CELBMD Africa is an International Center of choice for skills/competency based Professional Executive Training/Development which cut across all levels of industry from Senior Executives to high school graduates. CELBMD Africa offer innovative Professional Executive Training/Development programs and capacity building seminars through the expertise of our renowned trainers, industry experts and volunteers.
Each program is customized and designed to incite Problem solving skills, innovative thinking and exchange of ideas. The various Professional Executive Training/Development programs have been designed to address some of the immediate issues facing many upcoming/average organizations and business executives today. Through Professional Executive Training/Development Programs, CELBMD Africa have Trained and Certified 8750 Executives, Leaders, Entrepreneurs, High School Graduates, University Drop outs etc in 26 African Countries, and through Conferences and Capacity Building seminars, CELBMD Africa have empowered 26000+ across Africa in areas of Entrepreneurship, Leadership, Personal Development and Effective organization/Business Management practices.
2) CAMMICS Mobile Microfinance
CAMMICS is an innovative rural investment micro finance institution (FinTech Social Enterprise) using mobile technology to increase financial inclusiveness in rural areas among rural and semi-urban women and youths who are considered “unbanked” by formal financial institutions we are therefore transforming lives in rural areas “villages” by delivering access to financial services by leveraging on the mobile technology. Read more here www.celbmdafrica.org/cammics
3) Wikajobs Career Management Firm
Wikajobs is one of Cameroon’s innovative and unique off & online employment & career solution for Cameroonian job seekers and employers, startups, NGOs, Project executors who need skilled employees, zealous volunteers, passionate interns & career opportunities. We also provide an online platform where Cameroonian young people visit daily to have access to jobs, conferences, seminars, trainings happening around their towns and cities included with exceptional career management services.
Author of How to Confront The Limits (Living a More Impactul Life)
He is the author of How to Confront The Limits (Living a More Impactul Life) - 2015, Living a Life of Divine Purpose - 2016, The Principal Things for African Young People - 2017, and The Cameroon Best selling "35 Days of Re-Defining You for Success" -2017. He has authored so many personal development articles that have been published on several blogs and online platforms across Africa reaching hundreds of thousands weekly. He is A World at School Global Youth Ambassador, Motivating Africa Ambassador. He is a YALI RLC Accra Ghana ALUMNI in Entrepreneurship Track and Cameroon Municipal Councils Advance Business Management & Public Service Governance Fellow. He has been nominated and has worn several Awards among them include
1. Award Nominee: 2015 Africa Youth Award - Category: Grassroots Transformation
2. Award Winner: UK Base Kinnaka's Blog Gola Project Awards 2016 November
3. Award Winner: Princess Kuja Recognition Awards 2016
4. Idea Selection: The Youth Citizen Entrepreneurship Competition 2016
5. Award Nominee: YALI West Africa Cohort 5 Lions Award Nominee Entrepreneurship Track
6. Award Nominee: 2016 Africa Youth Award - Category Male African Youth of the Year
7. Award Winner: United Council for Youth Empowerment 2017 Nation & Continent Builder of the year 2017 April
8. Award Winner: Young Citizens Contributing Positively (YOCICOPO) Awards 2017
9. Voted among The 100 personalities Inspiring Cameroon in 2017 by Inspire 237 Magazine
10. Queen's Young Leaders Award Runner Up winner
Ask Javnyuy what he wants in life and he will say “I want to leave a better and more sustainable Africa to the future generation far better than the one i inherited from my parents and i want to reflect God on earth by giving people a life better than what they have got”
Javnyuy Joybert lives in Kumbo, Cameroon.
A passion that drives change
Javnyuy Joybert is dedicated to matters of Entrepreneurship, Social Entrepreneurship, transformational leadership, Organisational Leadership, Business Management/growth and reformation of young African minds. Hence, CELBMD Africa under his leadership has Trained and Certified 8750 Executives, Leaders, Entrepreneurs, young professionals, job seekers, high school graduates, university drop outs in 26 African countries including Cameroon, Nigeria, South Africa, Ghana, Swaziland, Burkina Faso, Somalia, Zimbabwe, Uganda, Tanzania, Angola, Kenya etc through Instructor led classroom and online Professional Executive Training/Development programs and has so far trained and empowered 26000+ Africans through conferences and capacity building seminars. His consummating passion is to help his fellow Africans and Businesses to optimize their talents and become exceptional