African Young People: My Ten Commandments of Leadership By Adedayo OlabamijiJavnyuy Joybert
3. If you are successful, you win false friends and true enemies. Success got many families. Succeed anyway.
Take a Short Course Today: Organisational Leadership Courses
4. The good you do today will be forgotten tomorrow. But how you make your followers feel will last forever. Do good anyway.
5. Honesty and frankness make you vulnerable. Ensure you keep to secrets. Be honest and frank anyway.
6. The biggest people with the biggest ideas can be shot down by the littlest people with the littlest ideas. Think big anyway.
7. People favor underdogs, but follow only top dogs. Fight for a few underdogs anyway.
Also Read: How to Handle Your Fears by Javnyuy Joybert
8. What you spend years building may be destroyed overnight. Build anyway without hesitation.
9. People really need help, but may attack you if you do help them. Help them anyway.
10. Give the world the best you have and you will get kicked in the teeth. Give the best you have anyway.
Choose to intentionally make your life great!
Remember with God its people like us that SUCCEED in life.
To your success,