To be a winner as a young African, there a good number of things you need to take into consideration daily as you grow in this life. You must make them part and parcel of your daily lifestyle, being that winner can be very challenging but the good news is that in this article i will list out a few commandments that every young person can do differently to change their lives and be winners.
1 Plan and be proactive
2 Think and Calculate your every step/move. Learn to think without confusion clearly
3 Identify mistakes: Look out for areas you might be making a mistake and quickly adjust.
4 Be discreet: Never let no one know your next move
5 Determination: Never be tired, be resilient and learn to come back from a fight to fight again
6 Think, strategize and no matter how good your plans are, checkout if there are loopholes
7 Observe, listen to understand not just to respond and be cautious.
8. Positive Mindset: Your mindset will affect your success or failure in life, business or career. Shutdown negative thoughts
9. Friends: Keep a group of close knit friends who inspire, build and challenge you to grow
10. Action: Take action after you must have calculated your next step. Action is the only remedy for fear
11. Self Analysis: Identify your biggest strengths and make sure you use those strengths in your profession. Everyone is born with a unique destiny, you are unique in every sense. Protect your uniqueness and don’t try to be someone else
12. Don’t gossip: Nothing makes you look smaller faster than filling your conversations with everyone else’s weaknesses and business
About the Author
Javnyuy Joybert is a Social Entrepreneur, Empowerment Coach, Public Speaker and a dynamic, prolific and strategic Entrepreneurship/Business Management Trainer/consultant and a personal efficiency strategist. He is focused, question asker, answer seeker, problem solver and purposeful young African. He is the CEO of CELBMD Africa (www.celbmdafrica.org), Head of Njorku Career Centers (www.njorku.com), Country Director Consultant for C-Life (www.myclife.org), COO of Most Influential Young Cameroonians Initiative, YALI RLC Fellow and Consultant with several community base organizations, NGOs and SMEs across Africa. He has been nominated and has worn several local and international awards. He is the author of How to Confront the Limits; he has lectured Business Management courses in two private universities in Cameroon for 5 years (2012-2016) and has been featured on numerous publications across the world